The Secrets to a More Youthful Glow
When you see your Singaporean or Hollywood idols, you envy their near-to-perfect skin. They do not seem to age or wrinkle. How you wish to be like them because you are getting worried about your skin by the minute. As you age, your skin changes but it doesn’t mean that you let it be because it is the natural course of life.
A smooth and supple skin is indeed desirable. The thing is, you can restore your youthful glow – you just need patience and consistency. Sounds easy, right? Of course if you are serious enough. Here are some secrets to a more youthful glow you should never miss:
- Hydrate more: Hydrating is good for the skin as it can increase circulation. An increased circulation can lead to suppler and healthier skin.
- Sip tea: Imagine yourself in serenely sitting in a French restaurant enjoying a cup of tea. This is exciting as well as good for the skin. You have to particularly ask green tea. Green tea is famous because of its catechins – an antioxidant. An antioxidant is important as it can protect you from tenderness and oxidative damage.
- Consume more fruits: You now know the importance of antioxidants from tea. Antioxidants (like vitamins A, C and E) can also be found in some vegetables and fruits particularly those that come in shades of blue, red, orange and green.
- Look for niacinamide or vitamin B3: Aging will decrease the production of the collagen (gives support to the skin) and elastin (gives the skin elasticity). If this happens, you will surely feel saggy, dry and the like. To avoid things from getting too saggy, always look for foods with niacinamide ingredient as it will strengthen the surface of your skin which will make it more robust.
- Apply moisturizer: It is important that you cleanse your skin and apply moisturizer after. Moisturizers are crucial as they have the capacity to lock in the moisture which is good for the skin. The skin will surely look smoother and suppler.
- Wearing sunscreen: Your skin is already damaged because of your lifestyle. Once you acknowledge this fact, you can move on and think of better ways to revive it. Have you tried wearing sunscreen? Sunscreen (especially if it is SPF enhanced) can make a difference at the end of the day. When you spend some time outdoors, always apply sunscreen and choose SPF with at least thirty.
That should give you ideas of how to take good care of your skin to look more youthful. Good luck and may your skin be blessed!
Leave a Reply