Most Famous Boys’ Names in Different Countries
When you speak of childbirth, giving name is one of the most enjoyable things to do. Of course nothing compares to the joy when you finally see the baby but you have to be serious about his name because he will carry it until the end of time. There are many names out there that is why you need time to think it through.
Many names here in Singapore have English equivalents. If you want your son to be universally called, you must look for an appropriate English name. No matter what country you are in, you have to know top baby boy names according to different countries.
It is time to get inspiration from other countries. Here are the top ten most popular baby boy names from different countries:
- United States: The top baby boy name in United States is Aiden followed by Alexander, Ethan, Jacob, Jayden, Liam, Mason, Michael, Noah and William.
- Italy: In Italy, the top baby boy name is Alessandro followed by Andrea, David, Francesco, Gabriele, Leonardo, Matteo, Mattia and Riccardo.
- United Kingdom: In United Kingdom, the top baby boy name is Alfie followed by Charlie, Jack, Jacob, James, Harry, Oliver, Riley, Thomas and William.
- Australia: In Australia, the top baby boy name is Cooper followed by Ethan, James, Jack, Jackson, Lucas, Noah, Oliver, Thomas and William.
- Germany: In Germany, the top baby boy name is Ben followed Felix, Fynn, Jonas, Leon, Lica, Louis, Lucas, Maximilian and Paul.
- India: In India, the top baby boy name is Aadi followed by Aarav, Arjun, Aryan, Atharv, Krishna, Mohammed, Sai, Vihaan and Vivaan.
- Chile: In Chile, the top baby boy name is Agustin followed by Benjamin, Cristobal, Joaquin, Martin, Matias, Maximilian, Sebastian, Tomas and Vicente.
- Turkey: In Turkey, the top baby boy name is Ahmet followed by Berat, Cinar, Emir, Emirhan, Mehmet, Muhammed, Mustafa, Omer and Yusaf.
- Spain: In Spain, the top baby boy name is Adrian, Alejandro, Alvaro, Daniel, David, Diego, Hugo, Javier, Mario and Pablo.
Now that you know top names according to countries, it is time that you choose wisely. Giving name is like giving an identity to your boy. It is important that you do not rush things and think of what your boy wants to be when he grows up so he can live by his name.
There are many names that you can consider actually. You only need to make sure that whatever the name you choose, your boys can live up to it.
Gearing Up for the New Baby: A Checklist of What Your Baby Needs
Once you know the gender of your baby, the next step is also exciting – shopping for his needs. Tiny as he might look, you would be surprised of the many things he need. His fragility makes him susceptible to pain and hurt. As parents, you only want what to protect the baby so you tend to overly provide him with many things.
Note that there are certain gears that you need to consider before the coming of your baby. There is no such thing as over preparation when it comes to your newborn. As much as possible, you have to secure all the essentials. Baby gear essentials checklist include:
- Cot: Your baby needs cot and it is important that you choose the right one. When choosing a cot, you have to bear in mind to pick cot planks less than six centimeters apart and while you are at it, make sure that there are no broken or missing portions. In terms of the mattress, you should make sure that it fits securely.
- Baby monitor: If you plan to keep your baby in a separate room at night, the least thing that you can do is provide the room with a camera. This will enable you to see your baby whilst sleeping. Video monitors differ in type and price.
- Changing table: You would want to put your baby in a good place when you are changing him. This is also to make your job easier. When you have the table, set it away from your windows and never forget about safety straps. For easy access, changing supplies should be within arm’s reach.
- Baby carrier: For working mothers who are always on the go or always multi-tasking, baby carriers are a big help. This will hold the baby close to the chest at the same time lets you do the things that need to be done. When choosing baby carrier, you should consider good head support.
- Thermometer: For monitoring his temperature, make sure to buy digital thermometer. Though these things are expensive, the best thing about it is that it is easier to read.
There are many baby stores here in Singapore so looking for every piece is not that hard. The only thing that you need to bring is your patience and your happiness while shopping. If you do not have enough resources, you can borrow from friends and other family members. New or used, the important thing here is keeping the baby safe and sound.
5 Tips to Kid-Proof Your Home
Whether you’re planning to start a family or is simply hosting a children’s part at your humble home, child-proofing your home can be a really smart move to ensure your little one’s safety. Childless adults often forget how easy it is for small children to get into the most dangerous spaces in your house. An accident can happen in just a blink of an eye, so before you consider having a kid with partner, ensure that you’ve child-proofed your home first using the following tips.
- Go For Rugs with Non-Skid Backings. Kids love running and toddling around, so make sure that all your rugs are secured with non-skid backings. Sticky patches often lift up, so opt for a non-slip mesh instead, which you can actually roll out underneath your rug to give it a better floor grip.
- Keep Breakables Out of Their Reach. Having a toddler in the house doesn’t mean you have to pack all your ceramics and vases away until they enter primary school. But do move your breakable decors to the higher shelves – or someplace that’s out of their reach – and keep the lower shelves empty.
- Look for Solid Seating. Since most toddlers has trouble staying still in their seats, it’s a good idea to opt for chairs that aren’t easy to tip over. Consider placing a bench along one side of your table to create a long and solid surface. Also, push all the chairs in against the table when not in use to discourage your little ones from climbing.
- Stow Your Medicines Away. Drugs and other meds should be securely locked in a cabinet if you have a kid running around your place. Other than that, ensure that your bathroom essentials like shaving cream and shampoo are also kept out of their sight, and are locked in a cabinet or drawer with child-proof locks.
- Secure Your Windows. Another important thing that you need to secure are your windows. Place child-proof locks to the windows on your upper floor and don’t position anything that your child can use to climb on to reach the window. Also, if you have a large expanse of glass inside your home, such as sliding doors, do add stickers at your child’s eye level to draw attention and keep them from running into it.
Child-proofing your home is essential if you’re planning to have a little one running around your home. So as early as now, apply these kid-proofing tips to your space to ensure that your kid grows in a cosy, safe and secure home.