Summer Tea Ideas for You
If you are a tea aficionado, for sure you tried different tea flavours. Teas are aromatic drinks commonly prepared in Singapore and around the world. In fact, tea is one of the world’s most widely consumed beverages. It is slightly bitter but nevertheless, many people like it because of its cooling effects. Teas are also famous for its health benefits.
If you want to try different flavours than the traditional hot tea, here are some ideas that you can consider:
- Lemonade iced tea: The summer’s favourite is lemonade and iced tea. Lemonade iced tea combines your summer favourites. If you want to add spice, you can simply add bourbon or dark rum.
- Mint tea: Instead of drinking wines after dinner, you can consider mint teas. Mint tea gives different flavour when it is chilled.
- Peach iced tea: If you like peach and ice tea, you can actually infuse the two and still make it delicious. You can simply combine tea and commercial peach to make that perfect summer afternoon beverage. If you want to share it to your visitors, make sure that you stored it in your fridge.
- Iced hibiscus tea: If you are looking for a twist, you can consider iced hibiscus tea. This will serve as your alternative to your regular iced tea.
- Blackberry iced tea: Blackberry iced tea is not common. This is new and it will surely excite you and your visitors. The plum-coloured drink will attract thirsty people.
You can make these things in your house. If you want, you can also look for cafes here in Singapore that offer different taste.